Introducing the New DotA Loadscreen

Posted by bL4cK_m0p on Thursday, September 16, 2010

DotA will have a new loadscreen which is going to be part of DotA 6.69. All DotA loadscreen ideas and suggestions were being collected for the next upcoming DotA release.

Here is IceFrog's statement,

There is a new loadscreen in the works right now. It will most likely be included in the next update.

6.69 development has also been progressing nicely. I'm not sure exactly when it will be finished just yet, but I'm aiming for something in the near future. I will post another update when it is closer.

If there's anything you'd like to see in the new loadscreen, or any suggestions for 6.69 or 6.70 in general, please let me know. It is always helpful when you guys email me your requests so that I can make sure the updates meet your expectations.

The New DotA Loadscreen

Update: DotA 6.69 was released



If you have any suggestions, ideas, or a ready made photos for this new DotA loadscreen, then post your comments below and who knows, your suggestions might get picked. :) Good luck!!!

Click like button.

Share to your friends :

{ 0 comments...Please Leave Your Comment }

Post a Comment